Thursday, March 20, 2008

News from the south

It has been too many days since my last post. I could claim hardship and mental distress, but for those of you who know me, that would not be a good excuse. Mental distress requires mental capability. Enuf said?

Today, my darling lady was subjected to the knife. A surgeon finally stepped up to the table and we got the dreaded biopsy finished. I do not understand why it took so long, but it is over. Now we must wait for the results and they say it will be a week. But that is no longer a problem. We have huddled together and worked it all out for us. We will do whatever it takes and we will deal with any problem or situation that may arise. As we always have, together. MY LADY RULES. She has the intestinal fortitude of a Roman Legion. And the strength. Whatever comes, we will face and handle as best we can and do it together.

1 comment:

  1. It's good to see that you are writing again. It's good therapy, if nothing else. I hope everything goes well, but whatever happens, I know you are up to the task. TT

    ReplyDelete