Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Another Wednesday 3/26


Here it is wednesday evening. I have just had a fantastic dinner after coming home from Wally World. I am spending a pleasant evening with my sweet lady. Tomorrow we find out the results of the biopsy but whatever they are, they will be dealt with in the appropriate manner. It has been a good day. A little tired, but good. I have received more pics of a grand daughter. This time it is the next to the youngest, Laurie. Nik has sent them to me. I love getting these pictures of the least of the generation. There are a number of grand daughters that I have not heard from or about in forever. I miss them.

Any way, here is the pic. It seems we have another ball player in the family.

1 comment:

  1. Another really cute photo. It looks like a nice spring day where she is - warm enough to play ball outside. I'll be sending good thoughts your way today.

    ReplyDelete