Saturday, March 22, 2008

Holy Saturday

Here it is saturday before Easter. I am sitting and thinking and decided I should blog. Is that a properly constructed sentence? Who really cares! I need to do this it seems. I was told by a very smart man that it is good therapy. And I seem to be in need of that right now. All is going well but there are always little bumps in the road. And we have some waiting to do before we know the results of the biopsy. Waiting is always the hardest part of getting on with life. It seems that we are always waiting for something. When we know what we have to face, then we will deal with it.

I just finished re-watching Forrest Gump. That movie has always made me think that maybe he really had the right of it. For someone who was supposed to be "stupid", he really knew what needed to be done and that is not a bad thing at all. Maybe we should have more of that in this world. Less of the people who are looking to have control of what others do because it makes them feel as if they are better. Isn't it just trying to make up for something that is lacking in them? Something that was left out when the good lord put them together? Maybe so. Why can't we see that? Why do we have to make things so hard? I doubt there are any answers for my questions that would make any simple sense and if you would like to know, I don't really care.

I am seriously entertaining the possibility of unretiring, if that is a word. I have been approached by a couple of people to possibly help them out with there computer problems and projects. I will probably do it if they ever get around to making a decision.

Enough for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment