Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Sunday


Good evening all. It has been a fine day in Pensacola all in all. It was in the 70's and sunny. I finished mowing the front lawn today and find that I am not in very good shape. It is much harder than it used to be. But it must be done. I did some small amount of house work as well as I had the day off. I got up this morning to find that my dear lady had made an Easter basket for me and leftit on the table when she went to work at 5:30 this AM. I went out this PM and got the makings for Easter dinner for two and got her an Easter Lily. Just because it was pretty and she needs pretty things. Made dinner for her and had a lovely evening. Just us older folk. Happy Easter to all of you as well.

Oh, by the way, I thought I should add a picture of a fine young lady to my blog. Meet my youngest grand-daughter Bea. Her mother sent me a picture, as she quite often does, and I felt it appropriate to post it for all the world to see. She is the child of my son Wade and his lovely wife Kim. Thanks Kim.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute photo. The Easter Lily was a nice touch, too. We also had a quiet Easter Sunday -- but no grass cutting is in our immediate future. Shoveling, maybe. This last round was the heavy, wet snow so it is not good for old people to be trying to move it around. My bones think we should have stayed in Florida another month. SS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice picture of Bea. I haven't gotten any pictures of her in a while. I see the essence of her Aunt Jayne in her expression...
    Glad you had a pleasant Easter! - Nik

    ReplyDelete