Thursday, July 31, 2008

Thursday, 7/31

Another milestone. The PET scan that I mentioned has been approved by the insurance company. Maybe we will get a better handle on what the status of the cancer is at this time. Also, Darilyn has an appointment with the oncologist on this coming Monday. I will make that one no matter what. I need to know what is going on and what prognosis there is for all of what has been happening. Thanks Nik for your words today. I really needed them. I sometimes feel that I am so alone when I also know that I am not. I have tried to spend my life with out asking much from anyone. I have not always succeeded and my siblings have been there for me so many times. I know you guys still are praying for us and I thank you all. I thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment