Monday, July 28, 2008

Bad News

Yeah, the title says it all.

The results are in from the biopsy. The lymph nodes tested positive for cancer. My initial reactions were quite emotional. Right now I am more numb. We have not talked to a doctor about this yet directly. So we do not totally know the options but more chemo than we had previously figured is definite. There is a full body scan to determine if there are any other locations. I guess that is going to be part of the ongoing saga. Oh Joy.

My lady and I have talked and the only thing we can do is go forward. I will be with her through out what ever is going to come and by her side for the rest of the time we have to be together. I guess I had better find a job near home. There is no other choice.

But damn it, it hurts. I can't do anything other than be support! I can't fix it!!! I Need To FIX IT!!! Dear lord take care of my lady, Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment