Monday, April 7, 2008

Monday, April 7

Now is the time to do another posting. We have no news on the medical front at this time. The oncologist is looking at the MRI data and we hope he is attempting to get something schedule, SOON. Darilyn has opted for the mastectomy on the right side. They will also take some lymph nodes to check them. She will immediately begin a reconstruction by the plastic surgeon and we go from there. There are some trying times and times of quiet fear. Life has the appearance of normality but how normal can it be with this in our heads. Oh, we will beat it. That is a given in my computations and with Darilyn as well. Just let us get at it. Why do we have to sit on our hands and wait for some other entities to make things happen???? WHY CANT THE WORLD SEE THAT IT IS IMPORTANT TO GET IT DONE!!!!!!

Sorry about the shouting. TT, have you heard from my eldest? She was looking for contact info so that her offspring could get to visit at St. Olaf this coming weekend. Would be nice to have some of my descendents back in the home area for a time.

We have found a YouTube video that is absolutely hilarious. A ventriloquist named Jeff Dunham has a series of pieces that has been saved and posted. We love the one about Achmed, the Dead Terrorist. We laughed until we cried. But we have always been a touch wierd.

Carl P. I just looked at your latest. I also noted from the images posted that you have a very strong resemblance to our dad. I like it. But that is just me. Oh, by the way - DONT TAKE SO LONG TO POST AGAIN!!!! Just kidding. ;o)

1 comment:

  1. GPT: I have been in contact with your eldest and I think that things will work out ok. There are a few details to finalize is all.

    I'm sorry to hear about the "hurry up and wait" attitude of the medical system. I hope that they get their act in gear and that everything turns out as you want it to.

    Stay strong. TT

    ReplyDelete