Tuesday, December 25, 2007

A Star in the east.

MERRY CHRISTMAS.

It is the day that we celebrate the birth of our lord. And we have had a good day here in the panhandle of Florida. Darilyn had to work. I did not so I did the best that I could at putting together Christmas dinner. We exchanged gifts with the Florida family and each other and enjoyed it all immensely.

On another note, I find that I do not have many memories of the Christmas celebrations of my youth. I know that they occurred but there was not any that were memorable to me. So, I am enjoying them now. I have attempted to become the Clark Griswald of the neighborhood. My wife informs me that I have a ways to go to attain that status, but so what. It is enjoyable and fun.

May all who read this blog have a wondrous holiday.

P'Eister

No comments:

Post a Comment