Sunday, December 6, 2015

angry old man

It has been some time since the last post.  Much has happened.  My brother has gone on ahead. My wife is losing her sight. I am looking at my 75th holiday season.  And if it were not for my wife and her children, as well as my brothers and my sister, I would be alone in this world.  Oh, I have one daughter thtoat cares about her father, but she is stricken with MS and it is difficult for her to do anything anymore.  She has always had time to talk to her dad.  And I try to remember to call her and let her know that I love her.  Travelling is nIt has been some time since the last post.  Much has happened.  My brother has gone on ahead. My wife is losing her sight. I am looking at my 75th holiday season.  And if it were not for my wife and her children, as well as my brothers and my sister, I would be alone in this world.  Oh, I have one daughter that cares about her father, but she is stricken with MS and it is difficult for her to do anything anymore.  She has always had time to talk to her dad.  And I try to remember to call her and let her know that I love her.  Travelling is  not something I can really do anymore so I can do little for her.  Her siblings, such as they are, ignore her as it is too inconvenient for them to acknowledge that she is part of their family history.  Or they feel inadequate around her illness.  Time they grew up.

If they ever find this, they will be upset. So what. I  do not care what they think or feel.  I firmly believe that I am an embarasment to them and they wish that I would conform to their ideals and morays. I probably have changed.  Anyone watching this great country of ours being flushed down the tubes should be changed. I have studied history during my life. And I have read a lot of what if stories of many genres and somehow the worst of them is playing out in front of me.   I often wondered how the german people were misled to not fully know what was being done to their country but it is being done again to us by the "progressive" elitists of the Democratic party. But who am I to say anything. I am one of the elderly that they wish to sweep under the rug and bury so we do not upset their games. As I started to say earlier I no longer have any children beyond my one daughter.  My children and grandchildren have made it a pointed fact that I mean nothing to them unless it means something to them or for them. I no longer care.

Yes, I do.  I am angry and alone except for my brothers and my sister and my daughter.  If it were not for my wife and her daughter and grand daughters, I would have no family life.  They know what is happening with me and to me.  They have some idea that I have had 2 bad sessions with my heart. That I am still working because I need the money. That I have had all my teeth removed and now have 2 full denture plates. Because they dont care enough to even pick up the phone to just say hello.

1 comment:

  1. I am saddened that you feel so alone -- but take some comfort that you know that you are loved by your brothers and me.

    (Tom) -- that's my way of giving you a virtual hug.

    ReplyDelete