Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sunsets

I was remembering the few days we spent with Santini on the lake and the sunset pictures I was able to obtain. This has started me on a quest to capture more of this lovely phenomenon in my locale. So, I have been capturing a few as I return home from working. As I do, I cross a three mile long bridge over Pensacola Bay traveling in a northerly direction. This provides me with a view of the western sky and it has been at the time of the setting of the sun. They are not overly spectacular, but I want to share them.


This is from a few days ago with a storm just having past through the area.


This one is from yesterday. The weather is much nicer.



This one was taken tonight on the way home. I know they are a little dark, but they are a beginning.

2 comments:

  1. Every sunset is unique. Most are pretty, some are downright beautiful. I look forward to the results of your quest. I am fond of Florida sunsets, myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely. Glad to know I am not the only family member with a fondness for taking photos of sunsets.

    ReplyDelete