Tuesday, June 19, 2007

New Day

Hey There Computerland

It is morning on this fine day here in Florida. Or as Piers Anthony knows it "XANTH". It is a fairy land in some minds and mine can be that way as well. It rained last night, actually quite a lot. I have to work today at Wally World so I will soon begin the task of daily ablutions etc.

Fathers Day has come and gone and it was really quite a nice one. Most of my children checked in to see if the old geezer was doing ok. I talked to my boy for about an hour on the phone and I must say it was a great feeling. I have been missing him and I hope we have gotten past whatever was in the way. He is becoming quite a dad himself and I am proud of him.

My sibs have been posting pictures of the "pater" and Jimi has forwarded some pictures of mom. You know something, I MISS HER. Darilyn says I look like her. I guess maybe I do and that is OK.

Got to run now. Work and all that.

No comments:

Post a Comment